Meet your instructors and international cohort members while engaging in your AI-enabled next-gen learning platform. Preview the programme content and capstone project, a concept for a new venture that aims to solve a problem with AI.
Explore types of AI technologies, their applications and their market potential:
- Differentiate amongst expert systems, machine learning, deep learning and extended intelligence.
- Understand privacy and security challenges of AI.
- Apply methodologies to identify market-specific AI ventures.
- Define your capstone project.
Dive into data for AI and apply innovation, ideation and planning techniques to an AI startup:
- Understand the importance of data quality in AI systems.
- Identify bias in data.
- Use the 5 Rs of data to make decisions.
- Apply tactical operating processes to stages of an AI startup.
Analyse competitive AI markets and architect strategic planning frameworks:
- Quantify demand for your solution by identifying the market size and target audience.
- Design a practical strategic plan to enable your new AI startup or an existing venture.
- Analyse resource components to build a road map for your proposed solution.
- Utilise techniques to pitch your solution internally or externally (“Hurry Up and Pitch”™ Clinic).
Reshape your plan to offset AI risks in the rapidly evolving AI environment:
- Detect and correct algorithmic bias.
- Contemplate ethical implications.
- Consider labour and the future of work.
- Navigate policy regulations.
- Uncover hidden costs.
Examine the intricacies of the AI funding ecosystem as you prepare your venture for market:
- Analyse motivations, benefits and processes of VC funding.
- Evaluate early financing sources including grants, revenue and seed funding.
- Discover alternative funding strategies, like including revenue-based funding (RBF), crowdfunding and corporate presales.
Present your idea and plan for the future:
- Learn VC investment decision-making factors for early-stage startups.
- Appraise long-term investment approaches from corporate boards.
- Explore ways to scale your venture’s people, processes, products and growth.
- Create and present a lightning pitch video for your AI venture.