Esme Learning Accessibility Statement
Esme Learning Solutions is committed to providing accessible experiences across all its learning products. We are working to increase accessibility and usability of the Esme platform and integrated technologies for all learners, including those with visual and auditory impairments.
Esme Learning Solutions takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of the content, platform and technologies encountered by learners:
- Includes people with disabilities in our design personas
- Adopts new technologies that, wherever possible, conform to the latest accessibility standards1
- Provides timed captions for all course videos
- Provides downloadable notes for all audio and visual content
- Verifies conformance through a combination of manual inspection of the user experience, automated testing using industry-recognized tools, compatibility testing using the widely-used accessibility support tools and, periodic audits by an independent website accessibility expert
- Welcomes accessibility-related feedback, including requests for accommodation, through the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox
Esme Learning Solutions relies on the following technologies, and as such, we have linked to the accessibility statements or VPATs for each below.
As we continue to adopt new technologies, we endeavor to seek out partnerships with those who have made commitments to achieving WCAG 2.1 Level AA or Level AAA conformance. While we strive to ensure that our learning experiences conform to level AA of the WCAG 2.1, there may be exceptions where a learning experience is not fully up to level AA standard. In these cases, learners can contact us to receive accommodations and equivalent substitutes.
As with any rapidly-evolving technology platform, improvements in the accessibility of the learning experiences offered by Esme Learning Solutions is an ongoing process. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of courses listed on esmelearning.com to email@example.com.
1 As of April 2021, Esme Learning Solutions considers WCAG 2.1 AA to be the “latest” accessibility standard.